Options to find your ring size:
- Organise an appointment at my Castlemaine studio for a free resize consultation.
- Purchase an at-home ring sizing kit.
- Carefully measure the internal diameter of an existing ring that fits and send me the measurements in mm.
- Visit a local jeweller and have them assess your ring size or measure an existing ring’s size.
I accept orders in all AU ring sizes. All you need to do is select size 'custom size' and enter your desired ring size in the notes when checking out.
Incorrect Ring Size
If you order a ring in the incorrect size, it can be resized for $50AUD plus return shipping costs. Some ring designs cannot be resized and I reserve the right to refuse resizing. Email email@example.com to arrange this service.
I offer free standard shipping within Australia.
All Hollie Bloss products can be shipped worldwide. Standard International shipping is a flat $25AUD fee or $40 for express international shipping. The purchaser is responsible for any customs taxes or charges that may apply to your country.
Handmade to Order + Timelines
All custom-made jewellery takes 3-6 weeks to be crafted, whereas handmade-to-order pieces take 2-5 weeks. Please allow shipping time on top of these timeframes.
- All Hollie Bloss designs are made with 100% refined and recycled metals.
- Diamonds are responsibly sourced and conflict-free
- Coloured gemstones are sourced from reputable
- Hollie Bloss’ products are either handmade to order or custom-made. This eliminates the production of excess stock which results in numerous environmental benefits
Warranty & returns
As a sustainable handmade micro jewellery brand, I aim to reduce waste where possible. I do not store excess stock as I handcraft every piece to order and I guarantee your satisfaction with every piece. I hope you take your time choosing your product as returns impact microbrands, however, if your personal circumstances require you to return my product(s) then this will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
If your jewellery is found to have a manufacturing fault, then it will be repaired free of charge! Exclusions for free repairs include wear and tear due to carelessness in looking after your jewellery and not following the Hollie Bloss Jewellery Care Guide. The fee for wear and tear repairs will be determined by the amount of damage on a case-by-case basis.